Friday, May 23, 2008

We can, and should do something

Tragedies are here and there, but we couldn't stop them from happening. What can we do then? Where shall we stand when many are suffering? I always ask myself, am I talking without action? Did I walk my talk? I can't say that I have done enough, but I am trying my best.

Here is a way to help those who are needy----World Vision, which is 世界宣明会 in chinese. You may get to know more about this organisation by searching it through internet. As for what I am trying to point out here is, we can do more than expected in us. Please, if you do have time, go to the homepage of World Vision, and see what you can do with it. There is a section stating "World Vision's Int'l Gateway", where you can choose your location and do something meaningful.

Here is the link: http://www.worldvision.org/worldvision/master.nsf/home?Open&lid=324&lpos=top_drp_Home I don't want to say much here. Just leave it to you guys then.

"Even a small little move, can make a big difference."


Deep grief over the loss by Cyclone Nargis in Myanmar, and earthquake disaster in China.












No comments: