Monday, May 28, 2007

Design and Drawing

Ya, one of my subject is this Design and Drawing, the most headache subject that i have ever had before. You don't need to memorize any formula, not even understand any theory, but just draw it! Oh, don't think that drawing is easy. I think the one who is studying Mechanical Engineering will know what i mean. I have to draw every single line giving all my attention so that i can draw it nicely, smoothly, and then get a nod from the teacher. But it is very hard as the teacher is indeed strict! Oh my...i really don't understand why i need to study this subject as i am in the Chemical Engineering. And I didn't hear from others saying that they are also taking this subject. What a tiring subject it is...i have to rest for some seconds after drawing a line(yes, a line only!). Fortunately, this subject is only taken for the first semester. Huhhh...
And i am using some kind of 'professional' equipments to draw the pictures. Below is one of the equipments. So, what do you think? Easy?


3 comments:

calvin said...

i have this subject as well. 設計製図 rite? but abit pelik la. why u take chem aso kena do this lukis-lukis thing one? anyway, i got to draw a damn apit-g for the whole sem! siao!

btw, did u arrange your drawing tools before taking the pics? haha!!

Anonymous said...

know what...
how cum I feel like I learned that during secondary school in Lukisan Kejuruteraan argh...
Those equipment that not used anymore after graduated~~
Should have give you as a present.. ORZ
(I even drew a house!!)

t@ng_y1! said...

i dun hv to draw anytg bsde d structure of glucose , ketone,... those i learn in 有機 n 生物化学 .. weird...