Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The world is white

The first time i saw snow falling down, was last Friday morning. I was walking back to my roon after having my breakfast and then I had the feeling that something was falling down outside the window. What else could it be in this coldness winter but snow! First time in my life! However it stopped after some while. Those snowflakes melted as they reached the ground, not even had the time to bank up. Well, that was so-called my first encounter with snow.
Then, Sunday night if i was not mistaken, the world was getting white finally. Snow kept falling the whole night. I could the roads outside the hostel were covered by snow, not forgetting the cars, the trees and the bicycles. Too bad it was too dark outside, so i couldn't take any photos to show you all the first stage of snow accumulation. Nevermind, at least i did wake up early in the next morning to shoot some photos of this white white world!


See, bicycles were covered by the snow after one night of snowing. I tried to find my bicycle, and of course, i couldn't do so unless the snow melts. According to my senior, this is just the first stage ( that's the words he used) of snowing. The snow will melt in two days ( it did, as it rained heavily the next day). But when the time comes to middle of December, snow will be everywhere until the end of Febuary. Sounds great for you guys, right?

Well, it sure amazed me. Imagine what you can see around is just snow, or something covered by snow. The world is white. I was liked a 10 years old boy who just got his new toy from his parents. Can't help myself with this new experince, and may be some sort of new world. So, can't wait to be here, or to be in the snow world, right?

But first you guys have to forget about the coldness here. It is not as cold as you all think (yet). You just need to wear enough, then you can enjoy the life here very well, ha! The next thing is, make sure you are wearing a good shoes. I mean, a pair of shoes which won't make you slip easily. And make sure you have a good balance of walking on a slippery road. When i say slippery, it means very slippery. Trust me, it won't be easy to walk on the ice. Yes, ice I said!!


And thats all for I have experienced in the mean time. Snowball? Snowman? That will be after exam, and that will be another story to tell. Stay tune!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay tune! XD
I will ask u wat kind of shoes to wear then...
By the way,the story comment will be after my report~~

Anonymous said...

But i still can't imagine how cold i will be though you said so many times not that cold.Is it the wind there not that strong??

Kelly said...

Very thick snow!!!First time see such thick snow..wow

Anonymous said...

keke,btw,i wonder when will u find ur snow white?may be in this winter night.keke=P

eeveehow said...

That's such a wonderful experience! Really envy you, hehe!

calvin said...

nice bicycle shot...

Anonymous said...

really very beautiful!i cant imagine the beautiful scene!everything covered by snow...