Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some photos taken recently

Here are some photos I have taken during the last two weekends, where I went to Sapporo for japanese exam, and a snowboard trip with my classmates at Rusutsu. Please bear with me, as I didn't arrange these pictures in order.


Christmas decorations at Rusutsu Resort.

First time trying snowboarding at night. What amazed me is that it was warmer than day time.

My classmates and I
From the top of Mountain Isola at Rusutsu Ski Area. Not a really nice shot though.

Inside the サッポロファクトリー.

Santa Claus!! Taken outside the サッポロファクトリー.

Taken at the 札幌大通り公園.

This was taken at the University of Hokkaido, where I went to take my japanese exam. It reminds me of the Taiping Lake, with those trees surrounding the lake, making it a beautiful scenery.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

winter...
see you later.

懿颦 said...

哗,坦白说,你真的有很浓烈的思乡情结,因为这张最后的照片,真的很唯美,跟太平湖比较,实在是十万八千里。

Kelly said...

Hokkaido is really a beautiful place.Given the chance would want to visit there again=)

Anonymous said...

这些照片好美哦…