Friday, June 29, 2007

Cooking

The school has to be closed for 2 days all in a sudden, due to a student who infected some kind of pestilence. So, no one is allowed to go into the school compound until this sunday. Then, all the students who live in the hostel were advised to go home. Yes, only the foreign students are left behind. Well, we couldn't go home no matter how, right? So, for these few days, the hostel is indeed quiet, and we are just liked the king here! haha...

Well, the canteen was closed too. I have no choice but to cook myself. I do know that i need to cook myself oneday, but not as soon as now! I really didn't have any idea what to cook. I can't just eat instant noodles for 4 days! And 1 more thing, i don't have any cooking experince before. What i did, was just standing beside of my mom and watched her cooked!

However, i must say that even though i was just standing there and watching, somehow or rather, i 'know' how to cook geh!!

Ok, it is very easy to cook noodle, or so-called ramen. I cooked the Cintan Mee at home many times before. But this was the first time i put in some meats. And that was goat meat!

It was ramen again, but different ingredients. But the taste was not as good as the first one.

Liked i said, I can't just east ramen everytime, so i came out with this: a plate of mix vegetables. Giving it as my first time, the result was still ok for me, but not enough salt, i think. Really miss the homemade one. I feel liked trying to cook some soup next time. But that only can be done after making some calls back to home. Let's see what i can do next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i oso miss the mixed vege so much. Dun worry got china town in kobe. at tat time cn eat chinese food dy.

calvin said...

seriously, your mixed vege looks nice. i never tried using mutton for instant noodles before, but i know that mutton just taste superb, especially in curry. i guess i should try it one day :)