Sunday, July 26, 2009

Firework, from 函館山

Once again, I was at the top of 函館山. But we were welcomed by a cloudy sky, so we couldn't enjoy the supposely beautiful sunset. Nevermind, that was not our first reason to go on top again.

Firework watching from the top! And the background is the night view of 函館, so-called the world best three.
I have to be honest, as these pictures were not taken by me. My camera is not that high-tech lah! And there is no way I will show those blur blur one here. But then, my Philippine friend is kind enough to share his.

One day, I will get myself a high-tech camera, and a tripod too!




The sky was coloured after the firework ended. Another cause for air-pollution? No one seems to care, I guess. And so that ended our day. We didn't get down from there by bus or ropeway though. We walked down by foot actually. In the dark, under the moon light, along the car lane. Next time, if there is a next time, I will bring a torch light!

3 comments:

jeng yi said...

great photos and beautiful view.. *thumbs up* :p

彦霓::yen-nee said...

*jaw fell to the ground*

the pics are awesome!

It's ok to not having a hi-tech camera cos the best camera is our eyes!

=)

wanying said...

beautiful ^^