Wednesday, November 29, 2006

long time since the last time

It has been a long time since i wrote my last blog. It is not that i don't want to write, or lazy to write, but just don't have a computer to write my feeling down. And now, i'm using my friend's computer, which doesn't have chinese star or other programme to let me write in chinese.

By the way, it's also a long time since the last time i wrote something in English. Oh, my English is really getting worse now. I can't write as smooth as before already. And my result keep falling down because of English too.

Talking about results, the exam is a another 1 and a half week time. I'm working hard already, as i really don't wish to repeat the same results again. But, still i play my study role according to my heart. Never push myself over the limit, is my principle. Just do my best!

I wonder when is the next time i have a chance to write blog in chinese. For me, chinese is always the best to express myself. Let's hope that i could still use chinese after i go to the sakura country.

Rains drop everyday. Is my heart act as the same? Or am I going on the pace i wish? I am still the same. Looking out from the classroom, up to the sky, while teacher is teaching in front. What a blue day!

Blessed us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

现在很少人用chinese star的了,只要在windows那里加个microsoft pinyin IME3.0又或去下载紫光拼音就行了~