Monday, May 18, 2009

...

"I expect to pass this way but once.
So, any kindness or help that i can show to my fellow human being,
please let it be now.
For I will not pass this way again."

This is a phrase that I have almost forgotten. I kept forgetting things recently, and couldn't concentrate as well as before. Making mistakes here and there. Is it my mind being bothered by something? Well, I see nothing, unless it is hidden deep inside somewhere.

Again and again, I must say, no more this and no more that!
Time flies, laziness kills! Do it or just forget it!
For I will not pass this way again. (><)

1 comment:

Kah Yee 嘉儿 said...

"I expect to pass this way but once.
So, any kindness or help that I can show to my fellow human being,
please let it be now.
For I will not pass this way again."

我还记得你曾告诉我这句话,当时的我是伤心难过的。我也差些把这句话给忘了。不要再执著了,不要再多想了;这句话在对你说的同时,更多的是在对自己说。