Friday, August 24, 2007

Back

Well, i am back. Back from my one month of holidays, as i started my school yesterday. It is really hard, with my mind still playing all those great moments i have spent with my friends. They are the best, as i always say. I can't complain anything. This is my choice to be far away from others. I just have to come over it no matter how. Time will bring us go through all these.

So, what did i do during the holidays? Or should i say, where did i go during the holidays? Wakayama (though just around Gobo), Kobe, Osaka, Nara (though just stayed a night in Nara Kousen), Kyoto (though just passing by, at least i could see the famouse temple from the train), Asahikawa (where the Japan No1 zoo is located), Tokyo (just a few places of Tokyo), and then Taipei. Seems that i have gone through a great holidays. And of course it is! Only if i forget about the total money that i have spent...

Many things to share, but seems like a mixture, have to take some time to arrange it properly. Yet, there are things that i can't express it very well. And it had been quite a long time since i worked out my mind to come out with some words. Wondering could i write as well as before anymore or not. Nevermind, no harm done to give it a try.

Ok, where shall i start? Any suggestion? haha...

No comments: