Saturday, September 15, 2007

Exam over

The exam was over. Though i didn't have the feeling that it had finished. The exam here is much more relax than the exam i had taken before. Well, the questions are quite the same as the past year paper. And the teachers will give us some tips on which topics should be focued on. Plus, there are some subjects that the teachers allow us to take along our notes and go into the exam hall.

So, this really makes us easier to do our revision. What's more for us, the foreigner students, we have more free time to prepare ourselves during the exam period. The Japanese students have to take History, 国語 and English(for me in Hakodate Kousen, i can choose not to take English). So, when they are seating for those subjects, we have free time. Yet, i couldn't say that i am satisfied with myself in the exam this time. I could do better, but i failed to do so.

May be it is really the time for me to give it the best shot of mine. Just liked what i mentioned before, my target is always not the top one. So, it does make me pampering myself a bit. "If you have the ability, why don't you show it out?" I am not sure how much ability i have, but i won't let the disappointment pays a visit on me again. This a promise i made here.

5 months since i came here, i could see little progress on me, but coming to a stand. Life goes on, day by day, with the same slow pace. Well, we all know very well that we should not let our time past by like that. Yet we are acting like those top people, promising to decrease corruption, whereas no obvious result is shown.

Here we are, on the path that we can learn many many things. We have time. We need to persevere and put it into practice. I know, it sounds simple, but hard to do so. So, remind yourself every now and then. Please remind me too!

A new start is waiting for me. Can i run with my strength until the end, to be the first, while taking enjoyment in it? Lets find it out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

recently a lot of ppl made their promise to work harder...haha,it s a good phenomenal ,but i wonder what awakens us from idleness...
じゃ、がんばりましょう!!!

lyk

Anonymous said...

work harder...yeah,maybe it's time to change but make sure we don't lose any part of our heart during the changing period.that's more important.

Wee Kien said...

The hidden ability of human-being is unpredictable. So don't let it wasted.Try your best!

Kelly said...

Its good that you made a promise to yourself not to let dissapointment 'visit' you the next time around..Hope you a have good new start then..Good luck

ceddy said...

haiya,chill la...why so serious?! we're in japan, we should enjoy every min,every seconds we've here... haha... :P